Leg Wrestle is the 21st episode of Uncle Grandpa season 1, and the 21st overall episode of the series.
Pizza Steve decides that Uncle Grandpa & Mr. Gus should have a leg wrestle to settle a feud over the TV.
- Belly Bag
- Giant Realistic Flying Tiger
- Nameless Blonde Girl with Pink Outfit
- Dick Bockerbock
- Female Crocodile
The episode starts off with Mr. Gus watching a show about crocodiles. Uncle Grandpa comes in to spy on what Mr. Gus is watching, but when Mr. Gus finds out he immediately changes the channel. Uncle Grandpa informs him that his own favorite show is on. He takes the remote without asking and changes the channel to Teenaged Fart-Throb. This angers Mr. Gus and they begin to argue and fight over the TV remote. Pizza Steve comes in during this argument and tries his best to mediate them. He decides the best way to settle who gets the remote is to have a leg wrestling match for it. Mr. Gus and Uncle Grandpa admit to not knowing how to leg wrestle, so Pizza Steve offers to teach them both.
After training both of them for the match, the match begins. It's a very heated fight that goes back and forth with both Uncle Grandpa and Mr. Gus evenly matched. Some points Uncle Grandpa looked like he was winning and other points Mr. Gus looked like he was winning. Several crazy leg wrestling moves and a commercial later, Uncle Grandpa and Mr. Gus accidentally tangle up their legs together. This gives Pizza Steve the opportunity he needed to steal the TV remote and watch his own television show. Mr. Gus and Uncle Grandpa realize they have been tricked and conned out of watching TV.
- The term leg wrestle is a parody of arm wrestle.
- Mr. Gus watching a documentary on female alligators is an adult innuendo where to Mr. Gus is actually watching suggestive content.
- The same can be said about Pizza Steve's show at the end.
- This is the third episode to not have two intermissions. The first two are Uncle Grandpa for a Day and Perfect Kid.
- In the storyboard for the montage scene, Pizza Steve has Mr. Gus help him spy on Uncle Grandpa in the bathroom. They obviously cut this part out of the final product.
- Pizza Steve breaks the fourth wall by screaming "MONTAGE!".
- The peanut butter jar from Uncle Grandpa for a Day is seen in the kitchen.
- Pizza Steve states that Uncle Grandpa is 500 pounds.
- Pizza Steve's whole plan was to get the two to fight and get caught up while he watches TV.
- Running Gags:
- Mr. Gus and Uncle Grandpa fighting for the remote.
- Pizza Steve training Uncle Grandpa.
- Pizza Steve making Mr. Gus do chores.
- Mr. Gus and Uncle Grandpa using different ways to fight.
- Belly Bag naming all of their moves.
- The TV remote is much longer when the guys are fighting for it.
- Pizza Steve is extremely small when standing on the remote.
- There's a second counter in the kitchen.