Jorts is the 14th episode of Uncle Grandpa Season 1, and the 14th overall episode of the series.
When Mr. Gus gets stuck in an embarrassingly super tight pair of jorts, he has to somehow get out of them in order to save his friends.
The episode begins with Uncle Grandpa and Belly Bag finding a cactus in the ground. They call the whole crew over to help pull it out of the ground because Uncle Grandpa wants the cactus. Meanwhile in The UG RV, Mr. Gus is going through his old junk drawer and throwing out things he does not need. Pizza Steve informs him that Uncle Grandpa needs some help pulling a cactus, in which Mr. Gus responds that he will come out momentarily to help him. After Pizza Steve leaves, Mr. Gus finds an old pair of jorts (jean shorts) he used to wear. He decided that maybe he'll try them on one last time to see if they still fit.
Unfortunately for him, the jorts were too tight and believed made him look ridiculous. He worried that his friends might laugh at him, so he tried his best to take them off. Uncle Grandpa calls for him to come out again, pulling the cactus on his own while Giant Realistic Flying Tiger watches and Pizza Steve "calls the president". Mr. Gus calls upon Tiny Miracle to help him remove the jorts, but unfortunately for Mr. Gus the robot took too long to prepare for jorts removal. Rather than wait for Tiny Miracle, Mr. Gus tries to look for his own solution. He tries a bunch of different things while Uncle Grandpa calls for him.
While Mr. Gus is desperately trying to take off the jorts, Uncle Grandpa was able to successfully pull out the cactus with the help of Tiger. The cactus ends up being a space alien (aka the Cactus Alien) and immediately begins attacking them. Mr. Gus peers through the window to see this all happening to his friends, so he stops trying to not look ridiculous in jorts and runs out there with a chainsaw in his jorts.
Mr. Gus confronts the alien monster. In turn, the monster laughs at his jorts. The monster laughs so hard at his jorts he begins to freak out. Mr. Gus decided the best course of action to defeat the Cactus Alien was to model the jorts. This successfully worked and the Cactus Alien cracked up so much that it fell apart. Uncle Grandpa saves the cactus that he set out to pull out of the ground before falling in the rubble of the Cactus Alien with the rest of his friends. They all come out of the rubble and thank Mr. Gus and his jorts for saving them. They also compliment him on how nice his jorts look on him. Mr. Gus decides he wants to wear them from now on, but before he could do anything else Tiny Miracle became fully prepared for jorts removal and ripped off his jorts. His friends end up laughing at Mr. Gus for not wearing pants, even though he never wore pants prior to wearing the jorts.
- In the title card, Mr. Gus has an anti-pizza button on his jorts.
- Uncle Grandpa didn't know what a cactus was until Belly Bag told him.
- Mr. Gus was alive since 1993,000,000 B.C. and he looked much slimmer than he does today.
- This is the first episode where Tiny Miracle actually appears in a episode prior to his short.
- There's probably no limit to how many tasks Tiny Miracle can perform.
- Running Gags:
- Uncle Grandpa trying to pull out a cactus.
- Uncle Grandpa calling for Mr. Gus to help them.
- Mr. Gus trying to take off his jorts.
- Tiny Miracle taking a long time to prepare to remove the jorts.
- Pizza Steve pretending to talk to the president.
- He has a "Rock Music" button on his jorts even though it is later revealed in Slice of Life with Pizza Steve:Car Radio that he hates rock music.
- The American flag Tiny Miracle pulls out has five stars.
- Mr. Gus changes size when he's trying to stretch the jorts off.
- When the cactus alien is laughing in one scene, he's not holding Tiger, Uncle Grandpa, or Pizza Steve.