Internet Troll is the 37th episode of Uncle Grandpa season 1, and the 37th overall episode of the series.
Uncle Grandpa and Mr. Gus venture into cyberspace to defeat an Internet troll.
Mr. Gus and Pizza Steve are playing a game called Realestateopoly and all of a sudden Uncle Grandpa crashes through the window holding a VHS tape saying that it's hot. Pizza Steve tells Uncle Grandpa to upload it on to the internet, and everyone rushes towards the computer, Uncle Grandpa shoves the tape through the CD - ROM reader and forces it to close causing the tape to break, he continues to smash the keyboard with a hammer to upload the video. The video is about Uncle Grandpa walking on hot dogs, Pizza Steve tells Uncle Grandpa to check the comments to see if anyone likes the video, Uncle Grandpa smashes the mouse and he begins to read the comments. Adam said "Pretty cool!", Mary said "Awesome!", Beary Nice said "Nice!", and Cheesepuff Mike said "WORST VIDEO EVER!", and Uncle Grandpa becomes devastated by what Cheesepuff Mike said. Mr. Gus tries to calm Uncle Grandpa and then three new comments by Cheesepuff Mike appeared, he said "LAME TOWN USA!", "UNCLE GRANDPA JUST RUINED THE INTERNET", and "WALKING ON HOT DOGS IS STUPID!". Uncle Grandpa questions who he think he is, Mr. Gus states that he's just a troll, Uncle Grandpa suggests to destroy all the bridges in the world, but Mr. Gus states that he's an internet troll. Uncle Grandpa believes that there is a real troll problem so he flips the computer, takes the internet cord and opens a portal through the wall and on top of Pizza Steve. With Mr. Gus and Uncle Grandpa wearing cowboy hats and rubber gloves, they're ready to enter the cyberspace, and Pizza Steve tells out his name from under the wall.
When inside the internet, Uncle Grandpa suggests to track down the troll, Mr. Gus believes that they'll never find the troll, Uncle Grandpa finds a cheesepuff trail and they begin to follow it while Uncle locks up the trail. Uncle Grandpa stops Mr. Gus so he could have a Squishy Bear break, Mr. Gus asks Uncle Grandpa if they're just going to keep walking in circles, Uncle Grandpa suggests they take a cybercycle. With both of them enjoying the ride, Uncle Grandpa decides to do a wheelie, Mr. Gus fall of and Uncle Grandpa goes back to get him, Mr. Gus wakes up and asks where he is, Uncle Grandpa replied with the World Wide Web. They both arrive at the end of the cheesepuff trail and sees that it leads into a wall under a bridge, Uncle Grandpa decides to use Mr. Gus as a battering ram to break down the wall and meet the troll, that didn't work so Uncle Grandpa asked Belly Bag for his laser hammer to finish the job, once he finished he told Mr. Gus to wake up from his nap as a result of banging his head against the wall.
Once on the other side of the wall they meet up with the troll, Cheesepuff Mike questions why they're here, and that he was just about to leave another comment on his video, he comments "Uncle Grandpa is a simpleton", Uncle Grandpa starts to get mad, Cheesepuff Mike continues to comment "Uncle Grandpa's mustache is stupid", he tells Mike that he wishes that could grow a mustache like his, and right when Mike was about to make a third comment Uncle Grandpa flips and he aims his laser hammer towards Mike. Mr. Gus tries to stop him and Uncle Grandpa states that Mike is a dirty little troll, Mr. Gus is telling him that he's just a kid, then a laser shoots and hits Mike's chair causing him to fall along with a mask. When they find out that Mike was a troll Mr. Gus get scared and Uncle Grandpa tries to shoot the troll with his laser hammer but the hammer is out of battery, the troll chargers at them and picks up the two and slamming them both together and throwing them against a wall and launching them outside into an oak tree. Uncle Grandpa gives Mr. Gus the idea to expose the troll on the internet and turning him into stone, Uncle Grandpa tells belly Bag to lay down some Hot Dogs and when they finally land Uncle Grandpa records the troll walking on hot dogs and he threatens to expose the troll on the internet. The troll chases Uncle Grandpa for the VHS tape until Belly Bag knocks the troll out, Uncle Grandpa stops and asks Belly Bag for a sandwich and then the troll tackles Uncle Grandpa launching the VHS tape into the air, Mr. Gus catches the tape and uploads the video by ripping the laptop open and pounding on it. Once the video is uploaded Uncle Grandpa decides to read some of the comments made by some people, Adam said "Uncle Grandpa did this already", the legs of the troll turn into stone, Mary said "Trolls are gross", the Troll's arms and torso turn into stone, and Lisa said "infinite frowny faces". The troll turns completely into stone and Uncle Grandpa tells the viewers to not be a jerk on the internet or you'll end up like the troll, then he says "Peace Out".
- Uncle Grandpa breaks most of his computer to upload a video.
- Uncle Grandpa uses a computer that looks like a spectrum computer from 1982.
- Uncle Grandpa states that trolls live under bridges and he must destroy all of them in the world, he probably referencing the Grumpy Old Troll from "Dora the Explorer" where he pops up from under a bridge every time Dora comes to one.
- Uncle Grandpa enters the internet by taking the Ethernet cable and creating a hole in the wall.
- Kitchen gloves and a cowboy hat are referred to troll handling gloves and a internet safety helmet.
- Mr. Gus questions where he's at when he gets knocked off the Cybercycle and Uncle Grandpa tells him the "World Wide Web", that's the first letters that comes after http:// in a url.
- A joke that is portrayed in the episode is that the entire internet is full of cats.
- The line "Bogey on my tail." is a reference to the popular Nintendo franchise Star Fox. Where the character Falco Lombardi often says "Bogey on my six!". Or it could be Peppy Hare's line "Slippy watch out, bogey on your tail!"
- The way Uncle Grandpa and Mr. Gus tracked down Cheesepuff Mike could reference how users on 4chan typically threaten people by getting their information, like where they live and who they are.
- Realestateopoly is similar to the game Monopoly with areas like the Lightbulb Company and Downtown Burbank referencing to the Electric Company and Boardwalk.
- The Squishy Bears Uncle Grandpa eat resemble gummy bears.
- Cheesepuff Mike's home was technically located under a bridge in the internet.
- The Cybercycle strongly resembles and refers to the Lightcycle from Tron.
- Cheesepuff Mike is voiced by Paul Rugg, he also voice Gweelok from Super Mountain For Awesome, another character who had an obsession for the internet.
- Uncle Grandpa's laser hammer has a battery life.
- The troll being exposed to something, like exposing the troll on the internet and getting bad reviews, which turns him into stone, may be a reference to the Hobbit. As in the third chapter "Roast Mutton" the Wizard Gandalf turns three trolls to stone by exposing them to the morning sunlight.
- Running Gags:
- Someone shoving a VHS tape in a computer to upload it.
- Cheesepuff Mike making mean comments.
- Uncle Grandpa believing Cheesepuff Mike is an actual Troll.
- Cat pictures everywhere.
- Mr. Gus hitting his head on things and becoming unconscious.
- Uncle Grandpa making a video about walking on hot dogs.
- Uncle Grandpa pulls the Ethernet cable all the way around, but not fully to create an actual door, in the next scene there's a crack where Uncle Grandpa didn't pull the Ethernet cable.
- The squishy bears on Uncle Grandpa's moustache disappear when Mr. Gus talks to him.